Forum Topic Regulatory Affairs
  • Conversation: Regulatory Affairs

• March 17, 2017 9:56 PM GMT
    • Regulatory Affairs

Hello!I am a Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs Manager who has recently moved to the US from Dubai. I have about 6 years of experience in regulatory affairs specializing in pharmaceutical medical devices, however, all my experience is based in Dubai. I have minor experience working with the FDA  regulatory systems and am looking for a company that can utilize my skill for a detail oriented job like regulatory affairs and allow me to learn the US system. I am looking to build a long-term career.I am currently located in Houston, Tx and am looking for jobs in either Houston or Boston, MA. Any leads in this regards would be very helpful! I am more than eager to share my resume is leads are available,Regards,Hafsa
    • March 17, 2017 10:41 PM GMT
      • Post(s)

Hi Hafsa, I would love to have a chat with you. Please drop me an email with your CV to luke.blaney@rbwconsulting.com and we can see what we have on the books for you.
      Are you available on Monday for a quick telephone conversation?
    • March 18, 2017 3:52 AM GMT
    • Luke Blaney said:
      Hi Hafsa, I would love to have a chat with you. Please drop me an email with your CV to luke.blaney@rbwconsulting.com and we can see what we have on the books for you. Are you available on Monday for a quick telephone conversation?

Hi Luke, I just saw your message on here, I've sort of ended up texting you on your original post too.

I'll e-mail you my resume and Monday is definitely good for a conversation. I'll leave all the details in the e-mail.

Regards,

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this member by this post?

or cancel