Forum Topic Quality Assurance
  • Conversation: Corporate QA Qualification Manager to Octapharma in Stockholm, Sweden

• March 22, 2017 3:13 PM GMT
    • Dear Ulrika,
      My name is Isabelle. I am a recent PhD graduate in Biomedicine with a focus on Stem Cell Biology from Lund University, Sweden. My research work revolved around neural stem cells and the role of their regulators in brain tumor development. I have a purely academic background in stem cell biology and molecular biology and I am trying to transition to industry in Sweden or Denmark.
      I am reaching to you to ask if you would have any tips or leads on how to have my foot into industry. I am looking for opportunities in Life Science, more specifically in Production (e.g. protein expression scientist), Regulatory Affairs assistant, Quality Control, Project Management, Process Management, or as a Medical/Scientific Writer or Technical Coordinator. I would be willing to relocate and start onto entry-level positions so as to learn as much as possible and so as to hold various roles within a company. After so many years in academia, I want to at last contribute tangibly to healthcare and be part of something bigger and more meaningful. Any leads would be highly appreciated.
      Thank you for your time.
      Best regards, Isabelle.

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this member by this post?

or cancel