Forum Topic Pharmaceutical
  • Conversation: Key account manager

• June 9, 2019 12:32 PM BST
    • Key account manager

I am writing in response to the position being open with your reputable Company at this time.I am talented and accomplished sales professional.Throughout my career I have had a history of meeting or exceeding all sales goals on a consistent basis. Now I would like to bring my extensive experience and expertise to you and your company.My background in sales and sales management has provided me with the excellent people and communications skills necessary to succeed in the highly competitive field of pharmaceuticals sales.I am able to establish an effective rapport with client in a variety of professions, and communicate easily with individuals at all levels of management; I have a well-deserved reputation for outstanding sales performance.A team player, I am highly organized and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.I am familiar with penetrating new territories and marketing new products, and am adept at developing and implementing successful sales and marketing strategies and plan. My aggressive but polite sales technique, combined with my pleasant personality, produce an effective sales professional who is able to build and maintain successful business relationships.My enclosed resume will serve to provide you with greater details of my background and what  I have to offer.Thank you for your time and consideration.Sincerely yoursIhab almoosa I am writing in response to the position being open with your reputable Company at this time.I am talented and accomplished sales professional.Throughout my career I have had a history of meeting or exceeding all sales goals on a consistent basis. Now I would like to bring my extensive experience and expertise to you and your company.My background in sales and sales management has provided me with the excellent people and communications skills necessary to succeed in the highly competitive field of pharmaceuticals sales.I am able to establish an effective rapport with client in a variety of professions, and communicate easily with individuals at all levels of management; I have a well-deserved reputation for outstanding sales performance.A team player, I am highly organized and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.I am familiar with penetrating new territories and marketing new products, and am adept at developing and implementing successful sales and marketing strategies and plan. My aggressive but polite sales technique, combined with my pleasant personality, produce an effective sales professional who is able to build and maintain successful business relationships.My enclosed resume will serve to provide you with greater details of my background and what  I have to offer.Thank you for your time and consideration.Sincerely yoursIhab almoosa 

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this member by this post?

or cancel