Forum Topic Regulatory Affairs
  • Conversation: Partner with Northeastern University Regulatory Affairs Students

• March 15, 2017 12:56 PM GMT
    • If your company or organization needs assistance with regulatory affairs projects or similar work, please feel free to contact me directly.  Northeastern University has many strong students pursuing Masters of Science in Regulatory Affairs looking for experiential opportunities.  Our engagements are short-term, virtual, and at no cost to companies.  The next term for partnering will be mid-April so please reach out directly or at c.domina@northeastern.edu.  
      Thanks,
      Cory Domina

This post was edited by Cory Domina at March 15, 2017 1:23 PM GMT
    • March 15, 2017 1:55 PM GMT
      • Post(s)

Hi Cory, I am already conducting work with a university regarding Regulatory Affairs. I would be keen on speaking with you about the graduates that you have and whether I could be of assistance - do you fancy having a chat this afternoon?
    • March 15, 2017 7:08 PM GMT
    • Hi Luke,
      Thanks for reaching out.  Do you have any positions or short-term projects with Regulatory Affairs companies that students could complete with completing their degrees leading to a full-time position?  Our career services department works with students post graduation.  I look to connect companies with students via projects or internships with a great outcome of being hired full-time.  Looking forward to connecting further.  Feel free to shoot me an email @ c.domina@northeastern.edu if you'd like.

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this member by this post?

or cancel