Forum Topic Biochemistry
  • Conversation: Lecturer, Biochemist, public health

• September 28, 2018 7:17 AM BST
      • Post(s)

Lecturer, Biochemist, public health

YesYes
    • October 9, 2018 4:19 AM BST
    • Hello Sir/Madam,

I m a Biochemist, I m interested in the field of Life science,both Central Laboratory and Department of Biochemistry, Lecturer & Research.

I m a Lecturer and Research Assistant at Tagore Medical College and Hospital .My skills are in Molecular Biology, Protein techniques, Biochemical Techniques, Immunology ,Stem cells,Medical Genetics ,Quality control and Quality Assurance in Medical college in both Academics and Laboratory .

Having skills of recent Techniques : HPLC, Flow cytometry, ELISA, CHEMILUMINESCENCE SPECTROPHOTOMETER, RADIOIMMUNOASSAY .. Sir I m eligible for both Academic/Research and Clinical Laboratory....

Willing to join in your institute and please do consider my profile...  awaiting for your response..

Kindly, do consider me please..

Thank you 

Regards 

Sophia John Bosco

M.Sc Medical Biochemistry  

+9551121312

• October 9, 2018 4:36 AM BST
    • Hello Sir/Madam,

I m a Biochemist, I m interested in the field of Life science,both Central Laboratory and Department of Biochemistry, Lecturer & Research.

I m a Lecturer and Research Assistant at Tagore Medical College and Hospital .My skills are in Molecular Biology, Protein techniques, Biochemical Techniques, Immunology ,Stem cells,Medical Genetics ,Quality control and Quality Assurance in Medical college in both Academics and Laboratory .

Having skills of recent Techniques : HPLC, Flow cytometry, ELISA, CHEMILUMINESCENCE SPECTROPHOTOMETER, RADIOIMMUNOASSAY .. Sir I m eligible for both Academic/Research and Clinical Laboratory....

Willing to join in your institute and please do consider my profile...  awaiting for your response..

Kindly, do consider me please..

Thank you 

Regards 

Sophia John Bosco

M.Sc Medical Biochemistry  

+9551121312

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this member by this post?

or cancel